It is not new to know that you can not get all the channels you want on your Android and FireStick devices using a few streaming applications. Most times, the live streaming channels we get from the primary applications do not satisfy our entertainment needs, so we tend to find and install other new apps with more channels. In this article, I will be showing you how to download and install Relax TV, a live streaming application that will blow your mind.
If by now you are still confused, then I haven’t made myself clear enough. Relax TV, earlier know as Ola TV enables users to stream live TV shows and more from over 50,000 channels from anywhere in the world for free. With close to 60,000 IPTV channels to stream from, you will definitely get to satisfy your streaming needs at any given time.
I must say that you will most certainly cancel your Satellite TV subscription after installing Relax TV on your FireStick, Android TV or mobile device. Relax TV does not only feature IPTV channels, but it also has quite a large number of movie streaming links. It is an entertainment app with streams from over 90 countries with full high-definition videos. Relax TV does not host these contents, it is a doorway to all the streams.
Since the Relax TV application is free, you don’t have to register to use the app, just download, install and use. The app has Ads and you must not use Ad Block but show your support by clicking the ads once every now and then. I have been using this app for a while now and the developers have also made it their duty to release updates periodically for the smooth running of the app.
Some of the most amazing features that come with the Relax TV APK are as follows:
- Over 50,000 IPTV channels
- Like Swift Streamz APK, Supports Wuffy Media Player, MX Player, and VLC Player
- Provides channels from over 90 countries such as the United Kingdom, India, Pakistan, France, Saudi Arabia, Portugal, United States, Italy, Turkey, Brazil, Germany, and many more
- Compatible with Android Smart Phone, Firestick, Fire TV, Fire Cube, Android SMART TV, Android TV BOX, KODI Android BOX, Windows PC, and Android SMART Watch
- It is totally free with limited advertisements
Relax TV APK Download
|Name:||Relax TV (Ola TV)|
|App Category:||Live TV Channels|
|App Size||20.3 MB|
|Supported Android Version||Android 4.0+|
|Download Link||Relax TV APK|
How to Install Relax TV on Android
The following steps I am about to show you is how to install Relax TV APP on Android device.
But first of all:
- Download Relax TV APK from above provided a link.
- Then on your Android device, go to Settings > Security >Turn on Unknown Sources to allow the APK installation.
- After allowing the installation from Unknown Sources, go to Download manager where your device stores downloaded files. Find and Click on the Relax APK you just downloaded.
- The Relax TV will notify you if you really want to install the application. Click on Install
- Wait for the installation process to finish and click on Done or Open to launch Relax TV.
- Now you can enjoy unlimited streams from over 50k IPTV channels across the globe.
How to Install Relax TV on Firestick TV
Here, I am going to show you how to install the Relax TV APK on your FireStick device smoothly with a few easy steps. Since the APK is not from the FireStick store, we will, first of all, tweak the settings to allow installation from “Unknown Sources”.
- Go to Settings >> My Fire TV or Device >> Developer Options >> Apps From Unknown Sources >> Turn On Unknown Sources
- Now go back to Firestick Home and navigate to Search from the top menu bar and Type ” Downloader ” and Search it.
- You will Downloader app listed on the top with an orange icon. Click on it and you will find Download option in the next screen. Click on it and it will start the download and installation automatically.
- Next thing to do is to launch the Downloader app by clicking the “Open” option.
- Once you click Open, the downloader app will prompt you to allow it access photos, media, and files on your device. Click Allow to grant this permission.
- You will get another pop-up with update notes. Click Ok and continue.
- After clicking OK, make sure Home is highlighted or click on it
- Type in following exact URL: myredboxtv.com/relax.apk and hit Go
- Once the download process starts, don’t do anything. Just wait for it to finish the download, which will only take a few minutes.
- Click next when the download completes, this will take you to the next page
- Then click Install to start the installation process
- Now let FireStick take the wheel, in just a few minutes the installation will be completed so wait.
- Once the installation is complete, select Done
- Delete the APK file from your device after the installation is completed. This is to free up space on your FireStick device.
- Downloader will prompt you to confirm your actions, select Delete again to remove the APK.
- After deleting the APK, go back to your Home screen then navigate to Your Apps & Channels. Select “See All” to view all your installed applications.
- Scroll down to the last page where you’ll find the newly installed Relax TV app. Then click options at the bottom right corner and select Move to move the application to the top.
- Launch Relax TV and wait for the 60 seconds Ad to run, but you should click on it to support the developers since all the streams are free.
- Sometimes, you may see a Google Play error after launching Relax TV, just click OK or BACK to exit the error page.
- After clicking Back or OK, you will be taken to Relax TV Home Screen which looks like this
- You also need to install VLC player to be able to stream from this app.
- If you do not have VLC installed, Relax TV will notify you to install it from the Amazon Store
- After following these steps, you have now installed the Relax TV app successfully and can start enjoying your favorite streams all for free.
Streaming your favorite TV Shows, Movies, Documentaries, News channels, and so on, can be daunting. But with Relax TV, you get to enjoy all your favorite shows and more for free with its over 50,000 IPTV channels. You get to stream channels from a lot of countries around the world such as the United Kingdom, United States, France, Italy, Turkey and many more.
It is a great application to have on your FireStick TV, Android Smart TV, Android TV BOX and Android devices. Also, note that the app has some 60-second advertisements which you have to watch to support the developers. Other than that, its a cool app but it is sometimes not reliable. Subscribe to our page, leave your comments and stay tuned for more updates.