RedBox TV is providing tons of working Live TV channels with quality content and without any type of subscription and charge. Watching Live TV on the Mobile device has been an issue from past few years in comparison to Movies and TV Shows. There are lots of apps available on the internet which are providing Live TV Channels with great streaming but what’s the problem is they demand a healthy amount as subscription per month.
Also, that does not mean guarantee streaming even though they are paid apps. The same issue running with Cable providers and Smart TV users, They are also paying some of the amounts from their saving per month to watch Live Channels on TV.
But now technology has been changed to a next level and luckily we have some apps available who are providing all the streaming free and with more content. This is the only solution we can try to save some bucks every month. RedBox TV is one of them and has been a most popular app since past few months. So now you don’t have to pay for your favorite Movies, TV Shows and Sports; Just watch your favorite games Live anywhere without spending a single penny of money.
Unlike other available Live tv apps, Redbox TV has been consistent in terms of solving the issues, Adding new channels and fixing not working channels. We recommend to not download RedBox TV from other sites as some of them contain a heavy virus which might hang your phone or steal data from your device or might ask for money to get out from your device. Don’t worry, You can download it from our site as we have latest and safe version of the app.
- 1 RedBox TV APP 2019
- 2 If RedBox TV is not working – Wrap Up
RedBox TV APP 2019
Redbox TV is a newly launched Live TV app offers more than a thousand channels to watch with some high quality streaming link. This amazing app becomes one of the most popular apps in a very short span of time. You will have some alternative options for every particular channel, in case of one source is not working you can try other as an alternative which helps users to keep their entertainment running.
Sometimes we get messages about channel not working and other, we want to clear something to those users. Live Tv apps are not from those apps where you can expect no downtime like Movies and TV Shows apps. Live TV apps have a different nature than other streaming apps, it is possible that you can get not working issue.
All you have to do at that time is report us name of the channel not working for you and keep patience until we fix it. We are managing thousands of channels here so sometimes it becomes difficult to maintain all channels up. Hope you will support us with your Patience.
Before you go ahead to download and install Redbox TV on Android, we recommend taking a look at the app feature so you can understand app better. It will help you to use the app in a better way and you can easily find what you are sicking. By the way, Redbox tv has lots of useful features but here we will talk about which are popular and useful.
RedBox TV Features – Watch Live TV on Android
- Catchy Layout and Excellent Navigation makes the app much faster
- App has been coded excellently which reduce buffering and other device related issues. The app is very low in size compare to any apps available on the internet. Just 5.64 MB in size and contains thousands of channels, Can you believe? Developers did it beautifully.
- Separate categories for every country. Suppose if you are from India, Just navigate to Indians tab and you will find all Indians channels there. Like India, There are around 16 more different countries available to select which are Malaysian, Pakistani, Arabic, UK, USA, Bangla, Indonesian, Turkish, Philippines, Portugal TV, Iranian, Sri Lankan, Nepal, French, German, and Australian.
- You will have options to choose according to content types such as Sports, Science, Kids, Religion and VOD for Movies and TV Shows.
- Favorites option available to make things much easier. Just add your favorite channels on it and next time you can access it from the Favorites tab.
- You can request or report about channels through the Feedback section.
- Various Video Players options are available to choose such as MX Player, XYZ Player, 321 Player, Localcast Player, Web Video Cast Player, Android Player, XMTV Player, and some more.
- You can protect your app setting through Password Feature.
RedBox TV APK Download
|App Category:||Online Live Streaming|
|Entertainment Type:||Live TV Channels|
|RedBox TV APP Version||v1.3|
|App Size||5.6 MB|
|Redbox TV Updated on||15 April 2019|
|Supported Android Version||Android 4.0 & Higher|
|Download Link||RedBox TV APK|
Unfortunately, Redbox TV is not officially available on the Google Play Store due to their guidelines. As we said earlier please do not download the app from untrusted sources which can inject some kind of virus to your device. Please download extremely safe and latest APK file from the above link.
If Redbox TV is not working in your device for any reason, Please try out AOS TV which is a newly launched app and offers the same feature.
How to Install RedBox TV For Android
Installing RedBox TV on Android is a very easy task and I guess most of you might familiar with it but still we have to post for users who don’t know much about the installation process of Third party apps. Below are quick steps to get started with RedBox TV.
- We guess now you have Redbox TV APP successfully downloaded.
- Before we move on to the installation process we will have to enable Unknown Sources option to allow third-party apps. To do that follow the shown path…
Go to Setting >>>> Select Security >>>>> Turn on Unknown Sources option. Note: This path might be different for different devices so follow according to it. You can also take help of search bar in the setting menu, Just type Unknown Sources on the search bar and you will get the right direction.
- Navigate to the download folder where you have stored the latest Redbox TV APP, Press on APK file.
- Now you will see Installation Wizard. Click on Install.
- Wait for the installation to finish. Once it finishes, Click on done.
- Since we have Redbox TV installed, we don’t need APK file more. Delete it from the download folder to reduce unnecessary storage.
- Now you will find Redbox TV icon on the apps. Click on it to launch the app, please wait for some time to open app first time.
How to Update RedBox TV to Latest Version
There is basically two way to update the app, one is from the app and another manually through downloading the latest apk file. First one is simple and fast to do but for some reason, if it is not working then you can try the second option as an alternative. Note: You have to try this method only if there is any latest update available.
In this method, you don’t have to do much. Once you see an update notification, click on it and app will redirect you to update wizard where you can see about the bug fixing and what they have added. Click on Update and it will start to update. Don’t worry, you will not lose any app data and setting.
Unfortunately, there is no option for an update in the app but they will inform you through notification. Also, You will see pop up when you launch the app if there is an update available.
This is also a simple method and what all you have to do is follow download and installation steps just like you did while downloading apk file first time.
- Download latest APK file from the above-given link.
- Navigate to download folder and Click on latest downloaded Redbox TV APK.
- It will ask you to overcome previous version data. Click on Yes and continue towards the update.
- Once it finishes, you will have the latest version installed. Enjoy!
If RedBox TV is not working – Wrap Up
For some reason, if above installation methods or RedBox TV channels are not working, we recommend commenting here your problem. By doing this you will get benefits from us and our other experienced users who are familiar with these type of issues. You can also comment if you are not understanding any of the above guides, we will back to you with a possible solution.
We are hoping the feedback from our users whether it is Positive or Negative. We are truly working hard behind the app to improve the app and help more users. Also please do not forget to share the article with your friends and family if you enjoying this amazing app. Keep enjoying!
Is Redbox TV Free?
Yes, Redbox TV is absolutely free to use and stream.
How to Stop Redbox TV Buffering?
Well, There are many reasons for buffering like Slow Internet Connection. However, We recommend clearing catch at a regular time to avoid such a problem. You can also uninstall and reinstall the app if you are often facing the buffering issue.
How Do I Redbox TV on my PC-Laptop?
There is not an official version available for PC but still, you can install and use Redbox TV on PC Windows-Laptop device using Android Emulator. Navigate to this article for a detailed guide.
Can I get Redbox TV on Roku?
No, still there is not any version or method available for Roku devices.
Can you get Redbox TV on a Smart TV / Firestick?
Yes, You can get Redbox TV on Smart TV. There are many ways but most popular are using Firestick and your Smart TV (Only if it supports Android). For both Firestick and Smart TV, Steps are same. First of all, download ES File Explorer. Once it is Downloaded, Go to Tools, Then Download Manager and Click on New from the bottom menu bar. Enter this path: myredboxtv.com/redboxtv_latest_1.3.apk Download Redbox TV and Follow the on-screen instruction to install it on your Smart TV.
Is Redbox TV available for iOS / iPhone?
We know how hardly you want it but unfortunately, Redbox TV is not available for iOS/iPhone Devices. We’ll update you whenever it is available.