If you are wondering what Dream TV is; it is an app for Android devices that enable users to stream entertainment contents such as movies, and TV shows. Dream TV is regarded as the cloned version of Terrarium TV, which used to be a popular streaming app back in the day. It is the best alternative for Terrarium TV because they both have similar settings, layouts and so on.
Dream TV works great on Android and Firestick. So you will be able to watch your favorite TV shows and movies. It also comes packed with other contents like documentaries for those who love documentaries. The developers of this app release update regularly so you won’t have any issues updating the app.
With a wide array of contents, you will always get high-quality streams using this app. Sometimes you may have some challenges with streams, some may work and others may not. This is so because the app is still relatively new and is constantly being worked on.
In this article, we will explain a simple step-by-step guide on how to install this app to your Android and FireStick TV devices using Downloader app and ES File Explorer app.
Dream TV has some amazing features that will help with your entertainment experiences. With access to a lot of Movies and TV Shows, some of its main features include the fact that you can stream contents in High Definition (720 and 1080p). Just like its predecessor “Terrarium TV” Dream TV also has a user-friendly interface including a simple setting with which other third-party services like Real-Derid and Trakt.tv accounts can be integrated for more streaming activities.
You can also stream content based on categories, this feature comes with the app. Contents are categorized into Romance, Comedy, Crime, Family, Drama, History and many more. Another great feature is the fact that you can use other third-party Video players that are supported by this popular app.
A good external video player to use is MX Player, it can be used on Dream TV and it works perfectly. You can also use it with other applications that support it. In all, It is an amazing app for streaming Movies and TV Shows. With so many similar, we can easily say that Dream TV can be best Terrarium TV replacement. If you want to see Live TV Channels, Please look out at HD Streamz or AOS TV.
Dream TV APK Download
|App Category:||Movies & TV Shows|
|App Size||10.10 MB|
|Supported Android Version||Android 4.0+|
|Download Link||Dream TV APK|
How to Install Dream TV on Android
By now, I am sure you are interested in the Dream TV app. If you own an Android device and wish to stream Movies and TV shows on your smartphone, you can download and install Dream TV. It is available on Google play store and the following step-by-step guide will help you successfully install this application on your smartphone or Android devices.
Use the following steps to install this application on your android smartphone
- The first step is to allow your Android device to download from third-party sources by going to the settings.
- Go to Security from Settings Menu
- Select the “Unknown Sources” option to allow the installation
- Now download latest Dream TV APK from the above-given link
- Once the download is successful, open the APK you just downloaded. You can find it from the folder where your device usually stores all downloaded file.
- Click on Install. Wait for the installation to finish.
- After successfully installing the application, go to your home screen or homepage and launch Dream TV
- You can now enjoy unlimited streams but remember to use this app with IPVanish VPN.
How to Install Dream TV on Firestick TV
The following steps will walk you through the process of downloading and installing the Dream TV application to your FireStick TV.
You must also note that this app is not available on the Amazon Store. By default, your FireStick device will prevent the installation of apps from unknown sources. So the following steps will show you how to allow apps from unknown sources.
- Go to your FireStick devices Settings from the main menu at the top of your screen
- From settings, select “My Fire TV” by scrolling right (or “Device” for those with older FireStick versions)
- Select Developer Options
- From Developer Options, scroll down to Apps from Unknown Sources to switch it ON
- You will get a prompt to Turn On and confirm your actions. Since you are downloading Dream TV from our server, it means the app is safe and secure, so you can proceed.
- By selecting “Turn On” you have allowed your FireStick device to install Dream TV.
- Go back to Home screen. Click on the top Search bar, Type ” Downloader “. Choose Downloader app with an orange icon from the appeared results. Click on Download and it will start the installation process automatically.
- Launch the Downloader app and select the Home tab. Now type exactly following link in the URL box: myredboxtv.com/dream.apk
- After carefully typing the path using the onscreen keypad, click GO.
- The Downloader will immediately start downloading app on your FireStick device. This may take a few minutes, so be patient.
- Once the Dream TV APK is downloaded, the installation process starts. Navigate to the Next button and click on it at the bottom right of your screen.
- After clicking the next button, it changes to an Install button, click on it and your installation will start.
- This will take not more than two minutes for the app to install on your FireStick device
- When it finishes installing, click Done once the App installed acknowledgment screen comes up
NOTE: If you wish to OPEN and run Dream TV app after installation, you can click OPEN. But, we recommend that you click Done and remove APK file from your device to free up some space.
- After click Done, Hit the Delete button
- On the confirmation screen, click Delete again to confirm your action
- This means you have successfully finished the installation of Dream TV app on your FireStick.
- Go to “Your Apps & Channels” on your FireStick device
- To move Dream TV app to your Home Screen, scroll down to down the list of apps, select the Dream TV icon and click menu on your remote. Navigate to the bottom left of your TV screen and click MOVE to move the app to the top rows were you want it to be. Now you can access the Dream TV app from your home-screen with ease.
- When updates are available, app will pop up on your screen. Click update when you see the update.
- Read and scroll through the Disclaimer the update. Click Accept and the update will begin. Now you are ready to Go
If you have a jailbroken FireStick or you want to jailbreak your FireStick device and enjoy unlimited streaming activities. The popular app will give you the best experience when it comes to streaming Movies, TV shows, Sports and many more. It is pretty much easy to download and install once you follow this detailed guide.
We also recommend that you use a strong VPN like IPVanish to secure your FireStick device, and also hide your IP address from Government and ISP. This is because, if you unintentionally stream content from illegal sources, you may be prosecuted by Copyright Laws. We do not encourage such activities and hope you will enjoy this app on your